Adding / Managing Users
Account admins can add/invite Users to their account.
Go to Account > Users to view a table of users with access to the selected account. The table displays the following information:
- Name / Username - the name and username of the user
- Role - admin/advanced
- Email - email address of the user which is used to login
- Last Login - timestamp denoting the last time the user logged in
- Date Created - timestamp denoting the date that the user was created
- Action - providing the ability for an admin to change the password or remove the user
Invite a new User
As an administrator, you can invite a new user including assigning privileges.
- Navigate to Account > Users
- Click New User
In the user detail screen:
1. Insert the email address(es) of the user(s) you wish to invite
2. Provide a role by clicking on the text in blue:
- Administrator - full access
- Advanced User (default) - has full access except billing, user management, and account configuration (see User Roles)
Click Send Invitation in the bottom right corner of the screen.
An email invitation is sent to each of the recipients detailing the account to which you are providing access including the URL and email address they are required to use to login. The user must click the 'Accept Invitation Now' link contained within the email to register successfully. A user is marked as Pending in the Users table until they accept the invitation, create their profile and login for the first time.
Updating User Roles
It's possible to change a User's role after they've joined an account. Roles can be increased or decreased depending on requirements.
Go to Account and then Users, and alongside the user you wish to upgrade, click on the ellipses (three dots) and select Edit profile:
In the following screen, look at the Account and sub account access section, where you will see the accounts and sub-accounts to which the user has access:
Click on the down arrow next to the Advanced option in the account for which you want to amend the user's role, and then select the required role from the resulting drop-down menu:
Click Save in the bottom right of the screen to save your changes