You can export a report of messages sent and received by completing the following five steps:
1. Go to Reports > Detailed Reports
2. Select the relevant date range and other filter parameters
3. Click on “Email report” - this will only appear if there is data available for the date range specified:
4. In the resulting pop-up, set your parameters and add up to five target email addresses
- You can also click on the Advanced option to be able to select specific columns of data to be included in your CSV report.
5. Click Email Report.
Outbound and inbound logs are generated separately so if you have data in each table you will receive two separate emails with a CSV file in each